Sikiliza Clouds FM Live station ya watu.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ziara ya waziri Mrema kwa Queen Elizabeth uingereza.

a ziara of mrema in UK the result to BONGO

Heh...
While visiting England, Mr. Mrema The Chairman of
TLP, is invited to tea with the Queen. He asks her what
her leadership philosophy is. She says that it is to
surround herself with intelligent people. He asks how
she knows if they're intelligent.
"I do so by asking them the right questions," says
the Queen.
"Allow me to demonstrate."
She phones Tony Blair and says, "Mr. Prime Minister.
Please answer this question: Your mother has a child,
and your father has a child, and this child is not
your brother or sister. Who is it?"
Tony Blair responds, "It's me, ma'am."
"Correct. Thank you and good-bye, sir," says the
Queen.
She hangs up and says, "Did you get that, Mr.
Eliatonga?"
"Yes ma'am. Thanks a lot. I'll definitely be using
that!"
Upon returning to DAR , he decides he'd better put the
minister of infrastructure Mr. mramba to the test.

He invite Mr. Mramba and says,
"Heh brother, I wonder if you can answer a question
for me."
"Why, of course. What's on your mind?"
"Uh, your mother has a child, and your father has a
child, and this child is not your brother or your
sister. Who is it?"
Mramba hems and haws and finally asks, "Can I think
about it and get back to you?" Mrema agrees, and
Mramba leaves.
He immediately calls a meeting of other senior
oposition parties and they puzzle over the question
for several hours, but nobody can come up with an
answer.
Finally, in desperation, Mramba calls Magufuli, the
former minister of his ministry, and explains his
problem.
"Now look here Magufuli, your mother has a child, and
your father has a child, and this child is not your
brother, or your sister. Who is it?"
Magufuli answers immediately, "simple, It's me, of
course.
Much relieved, Mramba rushes back to Mrema and
exclaims,
"I know the answer! I know who it is! It's Magufuli,
the former minister of my ministry!!!!!!"
And Mrema replies in disgust,

"PUMBAVU mkubwa wewe, ovyo kabisa, It's Tony Blair.

No comments:

Post a Comment